RGB offer a wide range of bespoke precast products from repetitive units to custom items. We have a wealth of experience in using these products and can help you through your design process.
There are many benefits of using bespoke precast products which can make your design ideas come to life.
- Match any colour to blend in with surrounding buildings and meet planning stipulations.
- Natural stone match allows affordability without compromising aesthetics.
- Natural cladded precast panels allows use of reduced thickness stone to reduce cost.
- Various range of finishes including acid etching, sand blasting and several honed finishes.
- Off site preparation which reduces disruption by having less trades on site.
- Fast build process with all preparation done off site each floor will be constructed
The considerations required when using a bespoke precast product are:
- Structural design needs to take in to account the additional weight of the units.
- Long lead times due to production and curing processes generally taking 4 – 6 months
- Use of a crane is required for installation so good access is required.
Bespoke precast has more recently been used for landscaping with custom benches/walls and flood defence mechanisms being constructed around the UK.
Please contact us for more information and we will guide you to one of our experts for help.
Return to products